Hey Alk!! Ya man!! LEO's RULE!!!
Pull up some booze or some weed and join the party man!! There's games and stuff, and I get to be a dork all day long! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
happt b-day enjoy.....mine was wednesday the 11th.....leo's rule....
you are a leo right? [img]redface.gif[/img]
Hey Alk!! Ya man!! LEO's RULE!!!
Pull up some booze or some weed and join the party man!! There's games and stuff, and I get to be a dork all day long! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Cheers!
Thanks. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Roooooooooooooooll another one
just like the other one
You been hangin' on to it
and I'd sure like a hit
Don't bogart that joint my friend
Pass it over to me
Don't bogart that joint my friend
Pass it oveeeeer to meeee
TCM, yes please! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I think I'm going to have to make Pappy go out and get more today!!! It's extra smokey day today! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Happy Birthday Pappette! From my meesy room to yours! [img]wink.gif[/img]
![]()
Truthfully its not so bad... other than being 2 hours away from the closest TRU or hobby shop. But at least there's a WM close by... then they get figures in that is. [img]frown.gif[/img]
Thank god for online stores and ebay. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
happy Birthday [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm in a rinky-dink little town called Vermilion... its about 30 minutes west of Lloydminster.Originally posted by Shypappette:
PrimeBane, It just finished raining here. Where are you??
Bookmarks